Sunday, August 19, 2012

Song of the Day: Bahamas - Caught Me Thinking

I just sat down after a marathon Sunday cooking session. Hunk had music playing for me most of the time, and this song came on at some point this afternoon. It stuck in my head and I had to find out what it was. I love that the guy is sporting a Stubb's hat in the video (a local Austin BBQ joint/music venue). The title of the song is also appropriate. Hunk makes fun of me when I get into cooking mode. I usually have more than one thing going on at a time, and he knows to stay out of the kitchen if he doesn't want to see the mess that I  make. But it's also a time for me to "think", and I'm often oblivious to anything else going around the house when I get focused on the task(s) at hand.

Stay tuned for some great food posts this week. After taking a week off for vacation, I'm ready to get back to a few good, healthy meals! In the meantime, enjoy the song.



No comments:

Post a Comment