Friday, August 10, 2012

Checking out!

It has been a rough couple of weeks to say the least. Work has been as stressful as it gets....but the good news is that when I sign out for the day, I should be right at my quota goals for the year (with 7 selling weeks to go!) I beat my record from last year, and I honestly didn't think it would be possible to hit my outrageously high numbers this year. It hasn't come easy, but I did it.

The timing couldn't be more perfect then to take a little vacation. We're both trying to save money but we knew we both deserved even the tiniest of vacations. So off to the Texas coast we go! There will be no blogging, and hopefully minimal social media activity. I'm just looking forward to getting away for a few days- sleeping, relaxing, eating and drinking!

Hopefully I'll have some good stories when I get back. Have a great weekend and I'll catch up next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment