Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hello 2012!

Hello again, and welcome to my new blog. Again, bear with me as I get the wheels going on this one. While I don't necessarily believe in New Year's Resolutions, I do like having goals. And a big goal of mine for this year will be finding ways to continue taking care of myself and lead a realistically healthy lifestyle. I hope to make at least one healthy choice each week, and share them with you through this blog.

I wasn't exactly sure where to start, or what my first healthy choice should be, but my hair stylist cleared that up for me easily when I went to see her yesterday. Stay tuned tomorrow for the first little change I'll be making that will hopefully produce some big results. I'll give you a hint- growing old ain't easy, and I'm starting to look my age. Time to do something about it!

Hope everyone had a fun, safe New Year's Eve, and that you're enjoying this beautiful weather today. Happy New Years!

No comments:

Post a Comment