Monday, February 13, 2012

Looking for love in all the wrong places?

Just in time for Valentine's Day, Austin Culture Map is giving you access to some of Austin's best relationship bloggers and their advice. Just so happens that yours truly was included. While I'm no longer officially in the relationship advice giving world, it was still fun to be recognized. Check out the article when you get the chance.


I actually feel a little bad that Valentine's Day is already here, and I have provided no advice for how to make it a special holiday. I think it's a fun day to celebrate anyone special in your life (friends and family included). Usually I'm the one making the plans, but this year I'm happy to sit back and let Hunk do all the work. Though he's not a big fan of the holiday, he is indulging me by making one of my favorite foods- fondue!! It's one of a string of last indulgences before we venture into the world of plant-based eating next week (stay tuned.) If you're still looking for some last minute ideas for what to get that someone special, you can always refer to last year's post.

And if for whatever reason you find yourself home alone, indulge in something special for dinner, pour yourself a glass of wine, and maybe pop in a funny movie or curl up with a book. There's nothing wrong with making the most of some quality "me" time.

No comments:

Post a Comment